Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Florals and Stripes

Posted by Devin
 
Summer is here in AZ! How about in your neck of the woods? I don't know if I am ready for our extreme heat, but I am definitely ready for the more relaxed schedule and additional time with my boys. And before we reach 110 plus degrees, I am wearing my skinny jeans whenever I get the chance. With heat like that, I usually have to opt for shorts or skirts for my daily wardrobe.
 

In the spring and summer I love to wear bright and fun colors. These minty blue floral pants are just the ticket. And I am so in love with florals right now, I can't get enough!
 

I paired these skinny jeans with a coral striped blouse and coral wedges. Coral and minty blue is one of my all time favorite color combinations. I'm so glad we are in the right season to wear them now! I also love pairing florals and stripes together. Pattern mixing is so fun, when done right.
 

I added a cream colored clutch to my ensemble. As a mom who usually has to haul around a giant purse, I jump at the opportunity to sport a simple clutch. I feel so light and free when I don't have to carry a heavy purse with me, love it!
 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you liked my florals and stripes combination for today's What I Wore. Be sure to check out my post today over at Brassy Apple to see my 5 rules for pattern mixing and check out some other great pattern combinations I had fun styling!
 
What I Wore:
Blouse - Alloy
Floral Skinnies - Rue 21
Coral Wedges - JC Penney
Clutch - Thrifted
 

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 28, 2014 at 5:50 AM , Blogger Logan Cantrell said...

I love those floral skinnies! So cute!

logancan.com

 
At May 28, 2014 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Darcy said...

So pretty!! Love those jeans!
www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

 
At May 29, 2014 at 7:28 AM , Anonymous jamie said...

very pretty, love the patterns xo
Jamie
www.candystilettos.com

 
At May 29, 2014 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the peach color in the top and the floral jeans, looks great!! cute shoes as well.
from the link up

please stop by, jess

http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

 
At June 2, 2014 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Claire said...

So pretty! Thanks for linking up with Little Miss Monday! ;)

God bless,
XO, Claire
http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

 
At June 2, 2014 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Lorna mai ltd said...

I love your outfit today. You suit the colours in your sweater, which looks amazing with your floral jeans!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home