Sunday, May 18, 2014

eShakti Dress

Posted by Tara


I was recently asked to review a dress from eShakti. Can I just say how amazing this has been?! You can go online and custom design your own dress. You pick the style, then add sleeves or make it sleeveless, make it long or short and they get all your measurements to make sure it fits perfectly!


Well, it fits perfectly. When I saw this adorable specs print I had to have it! I love that its such an easy dress to add any color to if I wanted. 


One bonus of these dresses is that ALL dresses come with pockets. Yes, you read write. ALL. How awesome it that? I am a huge fan of pockets on dresses. So fun. 


My dress is a linen dress, and I'm not going to lie to you, I was a little nervous about that. Once I put it on, it feels great and I decided that I will take this to the dry cleaners with some of my other special dresses when needed for a wash and press. I am so excited to add this piece to my wardrobe. If you would like to make your own custom dress go to www.eShakti.com or follow them on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to stay updated on new prints and styles.   

Yes, I had to take a few shots on the International :) )

What I Wore:
Dress: eShakti
Belt: Target
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

Linking up with: Plane Pretty // I would So Rock This // DC in Style //  Little Miss // Manic Monday // Mix It Monday //  Join the Gossip // Trend Spin // Stylelixir //  Stylish Tuesday //  Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So // Three-fer Thursday // All Things Pretty // Tres-Chic Thursday // Fashion Informant 

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

At May 18, 2014 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Carylee said...

Wow - the dress is so gorgeous on you! You remind me that I need to buy another piece from eShakti. The customization possibilities are great! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

 
At May 18, 2014 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Arielle Berze said...

Glad to know eshakti makes good quality pieces! This dress looks amazing on you, love the pattern!

Arielle from Tangled Musings

 
At May 19, 2014 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Susan Jeffries said...

I just found you today via the link up! I love this dress!! I reviewed an eshakti dress last week and I am in love with their fabulous selection!! And the pockets are perfect! I am glad I found you!Susan

 
At May 19, 2014 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Marta C said...

That dress is so pretty and looks great on you! Your wedges and belt go perfectly with it.
Marta
www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

 
At May 20, 2014 at 4:49 AM , Blogger Porcelina said...

Oh I think that first pic of you posing with the book is so cute!! Great dress, they have a good selection don't they? I wish they shipped to the UK!! P x

 
At May 20, 2014 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Jordyn said...

Im so excited for my eShakti dress to arrive! Yours looks amazing!
Jordyn
Pretty Lovely

 
At May 20, 2014 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Brittany Williams said...

You look gorgeous!!

I'm co-hosting Fashion a la mode's linkup this week! It'd be amazing if you joined the party! :D

xoxo
Brittany
http://lovestyletransform.com

 
At May 20, 2014 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Zelle B. said...

I'll be trying out an eShatki dress soon, and I can't wait to get it! Those photos of you on the international are amazing! gorgeous. xo!

 
At May 20, 2014 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Beata B said...

The dress is beautiful! You look absolutely gorgeous
Love the shoes

http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

 
At May 21, 2014 at 8:38 AM , Blogger icing213 said...

Cute dress.

Found you on the linkup. Hope you stop by my blog sometime:)
http://staybeautifulforyou.blogspot.com/

 
At May 21, 2014 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Lorna mai ltd said...

The dress is a great fit, love the navy and the style. The glasses is original and fun. I've never heard of eShakti but I will check them out. I've never known a company to let you design all the details, I'm impressed.

 
At May 21, 2014 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Michele Reynolds said...

Adorable dress! Love your photo shoot too! Pinned

 
At May 22, 2014 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Super cute dress. So in love with the print and the bubble necklace. perfection.

http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

 
At May 23, 2014 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Darci Wolfgang said...

I LOVE this dress! I am about to do a product review for eShakti as well...I love the pics on the truck, that is so cute!
-Darci
diaryofasouthernshopper.blogspot.com

 
At May 23, 2014 at 2:01 PM , Anonymous Kimberlee said...

Adorable dress!

 
At May 27, 2014 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Rhea D said...

i am waiting to receive my eshakti dress as well... i love eshakti... what an amazing concept, right?

and the print you picked is so fabulous!

Rhea, Et Cetera - Summer Getaway Outfit (& come meet my new dog!)

 
At May 27, 2014 at 9:56 PM , Anonymous Abby said...

Wow. Such a cute and gorgeous dress. I love eShakti! And they have stunning designs. It makes me more and more excited to get the dress I had ordered :)

By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

 
At May 28, 2014 at 4:25 AM , Blogger Jill G said...

Such an adorable dress! Love how you styled it with the belt and wedges. I just reviewed an eShakti dress as well. They have amazing dresses!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

 
At May 28, 2014 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Corinne said...

I'd love to try out one of these, this dress fits you so well and I love the pattern =)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home