Monday, April 28, 2014

My Top Picks for Mother's Day Gifts

Posted by Tara


I can't believe Mother's Day is just around the corner!! I feel like this year is flying by and I'm just trying to catch up. Lately on my Instagram feed I have been seeing all of my friends and fellow bloggers post some incredibly cute stuff for Mother's Day. Since I'm always in a panic to either purchase or make gifts for the "Moms" in my life, I thought I would share some great ideas for the upcoming holiday!


Moms are always on the hunt for new decor pieces to add to their home. I recently saw a beautiful print from Gracelaced.com that would be amazing to have framed on a wall. Ruth is always showing her work on Instagram and recently added a new piece to her shoppe for Mother's Day! Isn't it lovely!?

You can never go wrong with jewelry for moms. The one thing I love about Lisa's jewelry is that it can be personalized. Whether you are looking for a gift for a new mother or an experienced one, there are so many pieces to choose from that speak to every mom!! Lisa Leonard Designs has you covered for Mother's Day.


Perhaps you want to take the "do-it-yourself" route and make something personal for your mom this year... Here is a cute project that won't take too much time to whip up! Shanty 2 Chic always has the cutest wood projects!  This would be a great piece to add to any home. The Shanty 2 Chic ladies have a simple tutorial on their site and also offer various printables to choose from (ones with Sister, Daughter, etc.). 

Even if the mom in your life is done having kids and no longer needs to carry around a diaper bag, Better Life Bags has something for everyone. In addition to diaper bags, you can create made to order laptop bags, camera bags, or clutches and everything is completely customizable. The fabrics are amazing and you can add leather to most bags. These bags are adorable!! I have been following Rebecca through Instagram and her blog and she is amazing! Every Mom would look stylish carrying one of these around.



Wanting to involve your kiddos in a gift? I found this one at Simply Kierste. This is so cute and how fun would it be for the "Grandmas"? They could keep it in their living rooms for a foot rest or in their kitchens for a stool! I know it would come in handy in bathrooms with tall counters. She shares all the details on how to make this fun gift on her blog!


Every Mom needs some pampering. There is nothing more relaxing then letting your feet take a rest in some Homemade Lime and Mint Soak. Tidy Mom shares the recipe to the foot soak as well as the printables for the jars on her site. This is definitely an inexpensive route to take for Mother's Day and moms will love it.


This one is for all those Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper drinking mamas. If you have't tried a "Dirty Coke" yet you are missing out! 30 Handmade Days shares the quick recipe as well as these awesome printables to attach to your gift. I love how they threw in a matching mason jar cup to sip this yummy goodness!
If you were stumped on Mother's Day gifts before, I hope this helped you out! I know this mama would be thrilled to receive any of these awesome gifts. And if all else fails, write your mom a note telling her how much you love and appreciate her. You can never go wrong with that. ;)

Linking up with: The Creative Collection , 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home