Sunday, April 27, 2014

Feeling Springy in Pink Chambray

Posted by Devin
 

As you may know if you follow our blog, I am a big fan of chambray. So when I spotted this light pink chambray button up shirt at the thrift store, I knew I needed to grab it. And for under $4, I thought it was a steal!
 

There's something about a nice button up, collared shirt that says "casual-sophisticated" to me. If I want to look a little professional and grown-up, but still comfortable and "mom-ready", a button up always does the trick.
 

Pink is one color that I always think favors me (probably because I'm a pale-skinned gal). I should really wear it more often but for some reason I don't seem to end up with pink items in my bag when I go shopping. Yet another reason I was excited to find this shirt!
 

I paired my shirt with one of my favorite pairs of jeans. I bought these from Alloy and I couldn't be happier with them. Light denim wasn't in for awhile, but I hope it is now because I love it!
 

My large hoop earrings are from Fresh Picks and they match my shirt perfectly! They are gold with pink-dipped tips. So cool! If you haven't checked out Fresh Picks, Annette has great stuff!
 

Thanks for stopping by this week to check out what I wore! Also, if you're interested in my double-braided hair band, stay tuned to the blog as I will be posting a tutorial in the next few weeks!

What I Wore:
Pink Chambray Shirt - Thrifted (Old Navy)
Jeans - Alloy
Hoop Earrings - Fresh Picks
Sandals & Cuff - Gifts 

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At April 28, 2014 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

What a steal on the top! Cute outfit :)

Thanks for linking up for MMG!

 
At April 28, 2014 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Lauren {Fizz and Frosting} said...

Adorable! I love the way you styled your hair too!

 
At April 28, 2014 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Anna Belle said...

It's such a great simple outfit and the pink is so beautiful on you!

 
At April 28, 2014 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Your Beauty Fix said...

How cute! Thats definitely a unique shirt :)

Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

 
At April 29, 2014 at 7:55 AM , Blogger april said...

simple , elegant and effortless chic look!

http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com

 
At April 29, 2014 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Regine Karpel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 29, 2014 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Carylee said...

Loving the idea of pink chambray! Perfectly effortless look! Congrats again on the one year mark! And thanks for linking up! Http://morepiecesofme.com

 
At April 30, 2014 at 4:47 AM , Anonymous Marta C said...

This is such a cute look! Never thought of pink chambray before, it's a nice alternative. I absolutely love your hair-gorgeous!

Marta xo
www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

 
At April 30, 2014 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Jill G said...

Great find on the chambray shirt! Love this simple classic look!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

 
At April 30, 2014 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Jennifer Colgrove said...

Pink chambray? I didn't even know this existed! What a great find! Also loving your hair :)

Jenna from Visions of Vogue

 
At April 30, 2014 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Hannah Avery said...

Wow, you look super classy! I love your hair!

-Hannah

 
At April 30, 2014 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Amber @ Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss said...

Can't believe you found a pink chambray!! What a great find!! Loving those jeans from Alloy too, I used to order from them ALL the time, may have to start again!!

Amber
Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

 
At May 1, 2014 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Rachel Kaylynn said...

You look gorgeous in pink. That shirt was a great find!

 
At May 1, 2014 at 3:16 PM , Anonymous Lana said...

That pink shirt is so cute and does look great on you. Love the simple look with the light jeans. Your accessories are perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home