Sunday, April 13, 2014

Baseball Tee

Posted by Devin
 

Spring is here and that means it is baseball season! I've been to a spring training game and we are currently juggling baseball season with three of our boys playing on different teams. Between practices and soon-to-be games, my life for the next few months is going to be consumed by baseball.
 

I'm a really terrible baseball player, but I sure do like to rock a great baseball tee! And this particular baseball tee is a total fave of mine lately. Tara bought this one for me from Forever 21 (she has the same one, but in red) and I feel like I want to wear it every day! It is so casual and comfortable, but super cute at the same time!
 
 

I always love a baseball tee, but add stripes and a pocket like this one has and you just can't go wrong! Plus I love that it's navy and you can pair it with just about any color. My favorite color to pair navy with, though, is usually yellow.
 

I added my favorite blue flats, a brown belt, and a pair of sunnies and I was ready to head out for a Saturday full of activities! No jewelry other than my earrings needed, I was keeping it super casual. Hope you all enjoy baseball season as much as we are hoping to!
 
 
What I Wore:
Striped Baseball Tee - Forever 21
Mustard Skinnies - Rue 21
Flats - Target
Braided Belt - H&M
Sunglasses - Fresh Picks´╗┐

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Style Elixir // Because Shanna Said So // Plane Pretty // Manic Monday // Mix It Monday // Little Miss Monday // Trend Sping Linkup // Transatlantic Blonde // Three-fer Thursday // Fashion Informant

Labels:

12 Comments:

At April 14, 2014 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You always look adorable Tara. A very simple but Chic look. I always love Mustard paired with Black+White. I want some Mustard Skinnies. And of course a B+W Striped Tee is a classic, neutral piece to have. =)

Would love for you to stop by my blog and check it out. I love your blog, ladies.

Have a Great Start to the week! Ada. =)

 
At April 14, 2014 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Rhea D said...

love the mustard pants... casual and chic :)

happy monday!

Rhea, Et Cetera - tee over dress

 
At April 14, 2014 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Tara Leinen said...

Great sporty look! Love the yellow jeans too!

xoxo, Tara
www.pookasfamily.com

 
At April 14, 2014 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Daily Express said...

Very cute pairing of the baseball tee with mustard jeans. A baseball tee is on my wishlist for spring...still searching for the right one. Great find at F21! Thanks for linking up to Manic Monday again!
Gina
On the Daily Express

 
At April 14, 2014 at 11:39 AM , Anonymous Clara said...

Loving this casual yet ever so chic look. So perfect for Spring. :) Thanks for linking- up with Little Miss Monday & God bless

XO,Claire
http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

 
At April 14, 2014 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Carylee said...

You remind me that I need to style my mustard pants! Love it with the baseball tee! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

 
At April 14, 2014 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Darcy said...

You look so cute! Perfect for baseball season!
www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

 
At April 15, 2014 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Tracy Miller said...

A great look! I love a good baseball t shirt. I love those jeans too. A classic look.

 
At April 16, 2014 at 3:38 AM , Blogger Victoria Mason said...

I almost wore a look like this yesterday! I LOVE it on you!! So cute!

L,
Vicky
Come link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
themummychronicles.com

 
At April 16, 2014 at 4:50 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I just got a baseball tee, and never thought to wear it with colored jeans. Love this look!

 
At April 16, 2014 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Marie said...

love the mustard!

Marie @
In Our Happy Place

 
At April 16, 2014 at 7:49 AM , Anonymous Courtney at A Life From Scratch said...

Cute tee & I love the jeans. We've been loving sports-inspired clothing around here. I found you through Pleated Poppy. I'd love it if you stopped over to my blog sometime. Have a lovely day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home