Monday, March 17, 2014

Litter Genie

Posted by Tara & Devin

*This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group and Litter Genie, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #petparents http://mydisclosur.es/OBsstV


I want to introduce you to Jackson. We adopted Jackson almost a year and a half ago when our good friend and neighbor had to move due to a change in her husband's employment. She was trying her hardest to make sure the animals she couldn't take with her all had good and loving homes, but after weeks of trying, there was still no home for Jackson. We had been watching Jackson grow up ever since he was a kitten, my kids absolutely loved him, and he was so gentle and sweet with them. So we made the obvious choice... we decided we would adopt him! (The picture below shows my boys holding Jackson and his "twin" brother back in 2009.)

Although we were excited to have this sweet new addition to our home, I can't say that I was exactly happy to have the responsibility of litter duty added to my to-do list. I am a busy mom with 5 young children. With a house full of kids and a crazy schedule, sometimes Jackson's litter box gets forgotten. And there's nothing worse than battling unwanted odors in the house. I have enough on my plate just dealing with diaper duty! So when I found out about the Litter Genie, I was pretty excited.

Have you heard of Litter Genie? I hadn't until recently and I am so excited to have this little product in my home! Anything to make cleaning out his box easier, is my FRIEND. I headed down to Target (never need an excuse for a Target run) to purchase mine and used a $3 off coupon that you can print from your computer. If you would like to print your own coupon (who wouldn't?), you can get one by clicking here.
 

Once I got it home, the Litter Genie was super easy to set up and I was in business within minutes. Thank goodness for clear and simple instructions.
 

The Litter Genie is a quick and easy cat litter disposal system that seals in odors. I was pretty pumped to give it a try and Jackson seemed to think it was pretty cool too.
 
After using the Litter Genie for a few days, I decided this product was a winner. It keeps me from having to run to my trash can a million times a day or put stinky grocery bags in my trash. It holds all the cat odors inside of it. Brilliant, right? I always worry that someone will smell the litter box, but with the Litter Genie, I don't have to worry about it! Between planning meals, tending to scraped knees, and working on homework with my kids, I will take one less thing to worry about!


We are so glad to have Jackson in our home. He loves to just sit next to the kids as they watch cartoons. He likes to watch them jump on the trampoline outside and waits next to it until they are done so he can follow them around again. He's our buddy and our friend and we are grateful that the Litter Genie makes it easier to keep him in our home without the inconvenience of pet odors.


If you would like to learn more about the Litter Genie, you can also check out their Facebook Page or follow them on Twitter.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home