Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Oh, Floral!

Posted by Tara


Even though Spring hasn't officially started yet, the weather has been acting like it's here in Arizona for the past couple of weeks. This gorgeous weather has put me in the mood for some floral prints and bright colors. 


I love this floral top from Love Me, Dani Marie. It can go with so many different colored pants and I could wear it with denim as well and it would still be cute. I love versatile tops like this that can be paired with so many items from my closet.


These bold magenta earrings are amazing. Why, you ask? Because they are made of leather and feel like I'm not wearing any earrings at all! They are so soft and light and comfortable. Kilee from One Little Momma makes and sells them and they are a must have for every momma! Click here if you want to check out her Etsy shop where you can find her earrings in lots of colors and sizes. I'm planning on purchasing the gold ones next!


My gold flats are from Target and I must say they have become one of my favorite pair of shoes. Gold goes with everything and these flats are simple and neutral. 


Devin and I recently went to Goodwill and scored several clutches for under $10. They are so darling and add the perfect touch to so many of our outfits. I feel like Goodwill is sometimes hit or miss, but we definitely got lucky that day with a dress and cute clutches. 


What I Wore:
Top: Shop_Lovemedanimarie (Instagram)
Pants: Rue 21
Shoes: Target

Labels: ,

22 Comments:

At March 11, 2014 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Pamela Macdonald said...

You look so beautiful, Devin! All of the colors and pieces look so great on you! Love that those earrings aren't heavy, I love dangling earrings but have been steering away a little because I hate when they feel so heavy on the ears! I'll have to check out her etsy shop! And I wish I could get lucky at Goodwill like you and Devin have! Such great finds with the green dress & those cute clutches!!

 
At March 12, 2014 at 5:52 AM , Blogger Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

Such a beautiful spring outfit! I love these bright colors!

 
At March 12, 2014 at 1:34 PM , Anonymous The Domestic Fringe said...

So, so pretty! I love your outfit. And, you give me hope that spring will come. :-)
~FringeGirl

 
At March 12, 2014 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Jennifer Colgrove said...

OMG your hair is just fab!! Love these brights - it makes me so incredibly happy and excited for spring!!

Jenna from Visions of Vogue

 
At March 12, 2014 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Whitney and Blaire said...

Stopping by from the pleated poppy. I love this look! The floral top is amazing. We are also a blogging duo, so it's nice to see you guys. We followed along. We hope you will come check us out too!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

 
At March 12, 2014 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Chelsey Patti said...

Everything about this outfit makes me excited for summer!!! What great pairing choices, I love it! And I need to get my hands on that beautiful top!
-Chelsey
-http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

 
At March 13, 2014 at 4:09 AM , Blogger Dressing Up For Me said...

Lovely look! Loving the floral and orange combination. :)

http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

 
At March 13, 2014 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I love all of those gorgeous summery colors! They look like the beautiful colors one might see in a spring garden--I can't wait for spring!

 
At March 13, 2014 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Love this look and your blog! Can't wait to start following along!

xo Amy
www.urbanfrill.com

 
At March 13, 2014 at 10:34 PM , Anonymous Sherry said...

Gorgeous outfit for spring and wow you really scored on the clutch! So cute!
Sherry

 
At March 14, 2014 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Rhea D said...

how gorgeous is that floral top! :)

Found your post via Fashion Informant link up!

Rhea, Et Cetera - harem pants & a giveaway!

 
At March 15, 2014 at 4:56 AM , Blogger Melaina25 said...

Such fun colours for spring!

āœ°Transatlantic Blondeāœ°

 
At March 17, 2014 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Linda Cassidy said...

such a colourful outfit

 
At March 17, 2014 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Marie said...

very happy spring!

Marie @
In Our Happy Place

 
At March 17, 2014 at 1:16 PM , Blogger clara mcmillan said...

I love this outfit on you! You look gorgeous, so spring and I adore the floral print. You look so pretty! ;) I didn't know you lived in Arizona, I live here too. Thanks for linking-up with Little Miss Monday. Happy St. Patty's Day and God bless!
Xo, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

 
At March 17, 2014 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Mrs C said...

Beautiful mix of colors, simply gorgeous!

Mrs Jack Of All Trades
www.mjoat.com

 
At March 17, 2014 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Primadonna Hippy said...

I'm a soon to be first time mom, and your blog is just what I love!
xo

 
At March 17, 2014 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Darcy said...

This is so perfect for spring!! If the weather was warm here I would totally be wearing the same thing!! Can't wait until I can!!
www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

 
At March 17, 2014 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Carylee said...

This is the happiest outfit ever! What a gorgeous top - the colors of the entire outfit are just amazing on you! Thank you for sharing with manic monday! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

 
At March 18, 2014 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Ellen said...

love this look - perfect for spring!!
~Ellen
www.everydayfancy.com

 
At March 21, 2014 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Want.it.all. I need to step out of my comfort zone and do some color! And I've been wanting a pair of those earrings something fierce! Thanks so much for the Spring inspiration and for linkin up to Sunday FUNday! Featuring you at this weekend's party!

 
At April 5, 2014 at 5:41 AM , Blogger Dawn Lucy said...

Adorable outfit and love the fresh fun colors!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home