Thursday, January 23, 2014

8 Game Day Recipes

Posted by Tara


I have to be honest. I don't usually watch the Super Bowl. My husband has never been a huge sports fan, so we never watch it. But one thing I do enjoy is all the yummy recipes that start coming up on Pinterest in preparation for the big game day! I have such a passion for food, and if I see a recipe that is mouth-watering, it's hard for me not to try it out! Here are 8 recipes for your upcoming game day!

White Cheese Dip by LollyJane


If it involves chips, I'm sold. Are you the same way? I love anything with salsa and cheese. This recipe is super easy with only 6 ingredients. Your whole family will devour this! Be sure to head to Lolly Jane's blog to pin this recipe!

Game Day Spicy Shrimp by Salt and Pepper Moms


I know not everyone is a huge fan of seafood, but these will seriously make you forget any reservations you might have about it. These shrimp are spicy with some jalapeno and wrapped in panchetta, then doused in BBQ sauce. I don't care who you are, that sounds delish! These will go quick at your next party! Be sure to pin this recipe!

Chicken and Waffle Sliders by Food Folks and Fun


Don't want to go the spicy route for your party?! Well then, you are in luck with this great recipe! These sliders have a sweet and savory kick. The kids will love these as well as all the men! ;) The nice part about this recipe is there is little prep!

Buttered Soft Pretzels by A Place for Us 


When I saw these buttered pretzels, my mouth watered. I am such a huge fan of pretzels in any shape or form. These will knock your guests' socks off at your game day party! Make sure to pin this and then visit Destiny at her new location here!

Jalapeno Chicken Wraps by Salt and Pepper Moms


Everything is better with bacon! These chicken wraps have a bite but it's worth the heat. Only a few ingredients and they taste awesome. They are a family favorite at Devin's house and a must have for your next Super Bowl party!

Korean Fried Chicken by Damn Delicious


When I think of the Super Bowl, I think of chicken wings. This recipe is easy and looks scrumptious! This picture looks so good, I could bite right into it! This is a must try for your next party, I know I am! Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!

My Favorite Chili from Mama Miss


We need to recognize that the other half of the United States is currently in freezing temperatures and probably doesn't want to stand outside and grill in the snow. Here is a WARM chili recipe that will be great for your party. There is nothing better than a hearty bowl of chili. Stay warm inside with this recipe!

Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork with Honey Jalapeno Lime Slaw by Host the Toast


Can I just say WOW? This recipe looks divine! Don't want to stand in front of the grill or stove? Just want to relax with friends? This crockpot pulled pork will satisfy everyone's hunger! The slaw looks fresh and yummy as well! Be sure to pin this, I will definitely be doing the same!

I hope that this roundup will help you next month! These recipes come from awesome blogs, please make sure to check them out! I can't wait to try them out in my home!

Linking up with: 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home