Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Would you Wear a Puffer Vest?

Posted by Tara


I got this "puffer vest" last winter and was nervous about trying to pull it off here in AZ. I always think the girls wearing short shorts and Ugg boots look silly because they are trying to pull off two seasons. I really wanted to layer a cute flannel underneath, but didn't have one at the time that I thought would do it justice. How would you wear a puffy vest? Was I able to pull this look off? 


This is probably the most expensive item I own. Yes I buy cheap clothes for my closet. I try not to spend too much on my clothes. This is a Juicy Couture Vest and ever since it was given to me, I haven't taken the tag off. It reminds me to never spend that much on one piece of clothing. lol Now I am not saying there is anything wrong with buying high end clothing, my budget just won't allow for it. If you have the money to do so, then by all means.. go ahead!! :)




You are probably thinking, didn't I just see her wearing those pants a boots a few fashion posts ago?! Why, yes I did. I love these grey skinnies. Super soft and comfy. I also find myself wearing these black booties with most of my outfits this winter as well. They both have become big staples in my closet this season. 


Make sure to comment and let me know if you are a fan of the puffer vest, or not really a fan!

What I Wore: 
Long Sleeve: Layers Clothing
Puffer Vest: Juicy Couture
Skinnies: Target
Black Booties: Target


Don't forget to follow us on Facebook: Here

Linking up with: Stylelixir, The Pleated Poppy, Trend Spin, All things Pretty, Totally Posted Tuesday

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 17, 2013 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Robin said...

So cute! I'm not usually a fan of the puffer vest, but I think you pulled it off great! I live in AZ as well, we only get to wear cute boots for a little bit out of the year, so I definitely say wear them as much as you can while the weather still allows it :)

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

 
At December 19, 2013 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Vicki Wilde said...

Stopping by from Style Sessions! I got a puffy vest a few weeks ago. I plan on wearing it while visiting my parents because their house is always cold! :) Love yours. You're definitely right about spending money on the right pieces of clothing!

<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home