Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Denim Days

Posted by Tara


As the temperatures get cooler here in Arizona, I noticed I've been wearing denim a bit more. If you know me, you know that I really don't like denim. Once skinny colored pants came out, that is literally what I wear for everything! I got this idea in my head that if you wore denim you were dressed too casual. (Weird I know). I was recently given a stack of new pants from Buckle and I love how they pair with my boots.


My husband loves when I wear denim jeans and is sure to point it out that I am wearing some and how nice I look in them. (He's my favorite) I do have to say that denim is growing on me. 

.

You can obviously pair anything with them and you can dress them up or down.


I'm hoping to dress "out of my box" more often and slip into a pair of denim more regularly! (I know you are thinking I'm crazy, I'm working on it!)

What I Wore:
Cardigan: Guess
Top: The Limited
Denim: BKE Denim "Sabrina"
Boots: Gift
Bow Necklace: Forever 21

Linking up with: Stylelixir, The Pleated Poppy, Totally Posted

Photography: My cute neighbor Georgina

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At December 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

So beautiful! I love the yellow and grey!

 
At December 3, 2013 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Brita said...

I love your hair here! Do you do anything special to get your "bangs" to swoop forward like that? Mine just want to lay flat.

http://bbritnell.blogspot.com/

 
At December 3, 2013 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

I blow dry them forward then tease just a little at the base so they don't lay flat. Thanks for stopping by and liking my hair!

 
At December 3, 2013 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Brandi Barrera said...

Love the colors, so pretty!! :-))

 
At December 4, 2013 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you Brandi!! 😘😘😘

 
At December 4, 2013 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you Niki! I checked out your fabulous blog! Will have to link up there every week!! ;)

 
At December 4, 2013 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Alli said...

Love this outfit! It looks comfortable but put together.

Alli
http://thecheerfulcloset.wordpress.com/

 
At December 4, 2013 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Tracy Miller said...

I love the colors in this outfit. I have similar items in my closet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Tracy @Its Mostly About Fashion

 
At December 4, 2013 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

You look great in jeans! You should definitely wear them more often :)

 
At December 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

This outfit was very comfortable and something I could run to town for shopping in! Thanks for stopping by Alli!

 
At December 4, 2013 at 3:52 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks Tracy for stopping by!!

 
At December 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At December 4, 2013 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Aww! Thanks Ashley. I'm definitely going to try! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At December 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM , Anonymous Angela said...

Jeans and boots are one of my favorite fall trends! Love your boots!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home