Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Gift Tag Printables

Posted by Devin

So I have this thing with Christmas where I buy my gifts, get the wrapping paper, put it all together and then realize as the gifts are ready to go under the tree that I have forgotten gift tags! Is it just me who does this? Anyways, because of this little problem I have, I always seem to end up running to my computer and whipping up some gift tags of my own. If you have this problem as well, I am here to help this year with these free printable gift tags! I recommend printing them on light brown or vintage-looking paper, but if you're in a jam regular old printer paper works fine as well. To print the tags click here or on the image below. Merry Chrismtas!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSnruYDpCTLTHhyeF8zeHFXcms/edit?usp=sharing
 

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At December 7, 2013 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Antonella said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful printables, these are perfect for Christmas.
I saw your project on the Fun Is Functional where I am also partying with my
Quilled Christmas Tree
Santa Gift Card Tutorial
I'd love it if you stopped by.
Hugs, Antonella :-)

 
At December 8, 2013 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Jessi @ Practically Functional said...

Love these tags, thanks for sharing the printables! Pinning, and thanks for sharing at my link party!

 
At December 12, 2013 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks Jessi! Love your link party!

 
At December 12, 2013 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

I'll have to check it out Antonella, thanks!

 
At December 13, 2013 at 9:45 AM , Blogger DIY Swank said...

Here is the link to the post I added these too! http://www.diyswank.com/free-printable-holiday-gift-tags/

 
At March 20, 2014 at 5:52 PM , Blogger kendell said...

Thanks so much for sharing your work, it is really appreciated

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home