Sunday, November 10, 2013

Last Minute Thanksgiving Wreaths

Posted by Tara

If you are like me, you have yet to hang a Thanksgiving Wreath or even make one for that matter! I have all the supplies to make mine and have not gotten around to it yet. I hope that these wreaths will help inspire you to make a wreath this year. All of these are super cute and extremely easy to make! I'm already adding some of these to my "to-do" list. Make sure to check out their websites for the full tutorials on their wreaths!

Mini Ruffled Wreaths with Chalkboard Art by Infarrantly Creative 


Beckie from Infarrantly Creative shows a simple tutorial on how to make these mini wreaths. Such cute fabric and adorable chalk board art! These would make a great addition to a family room mirror as well!

Simple Thanksgiving Wreath by Adorable You


This girl did a great job using supplies she had lying around her house. This is a perfect last minute wreath idea before family gets there! Super cute and simple.

Fall Thanksgiving Wreath by Make Life Lovely

Laura from Make Life Lovely has several adorable wreaths on her blog. This one is great for fall and Thanksgiving. She has a tutorial on how to make this easy wreath and also shows how to make a Halloween one if you missed out this year on making one. I really love the texture this wreath has and will be making one of these soon!

Pine Cone Wreath by V and Co.


After seeing this wreath, I wish I lived somewhere up North where there are pine trees around. I want pine cones now so I can make this! So awesome! What a great idea with tons of texture and depth. Looks lovely on a mirror or door. She gives a great tutorial, check it out!

Glitter Wreath from Homemade by Jill

If you know me, you know that I think glitter makes everything cuter. This wreath is simple and glittery, the perfect combination! She gives the names of all the great colors of glitter to use. She even gives the names of some to use for a Winter Wreath! 

Burlap Fall Wreath by Craftaholics Anonymous

Okay, so I am so happy I found Craftaholics Anonymous! One, they give a great tutorial on this burlap wreath, but two, they also show you how to make this wreath inter-changeable for other holidays! Love the burlap flower and after looking at their tutorial I was really surprised at how easy it looks! Definitely check this one out!!

Thom the Turkey Tulle Wreath by Baby Rabies


This is awesome! My kids just walked by and saw this and are begging for me to make one. How fun is this turkey?!! She gives a great tutorial on how to make this and it's super easy. This will bring a smile to everyone's face as they enter your home.

Fall Wreath for Kids to Make by Mama Pea Pod


Now I thought I would leave with sharing one kid's wreath. How simple and pretty is this wreath?! I know when my kids get to decorate their rooms they get so excited! This is a great project for the whole family and then they can hang it on their doors.

I hope that all of these easy DIY wreaths can help jump start your last minute decorating wishes in your home! I know they they will for me!

Linking up with: I Should be Mopping the Floor

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2013 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Adwoa said...

Thank you for the feature!

 
At November 12, 2013 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Laura @ Make Life Lovely said...

Thanks so much for sharing my paper wreath! I love your wreath round-up. So many cute ideas!

 
At November 13, 2013 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Mandy Hank said...

These are so cute! I just love the fall :) Getting excited!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home