Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Comfy Fall Outfit

Posted by Tara


I am super excited about today's fashion post! I've been adding new items to my winter wardrobe and I get to show some of them off today!!


One of my favorite staples in my closet for winter are sweaters. Love big long ones and short ones. They go with jeans, leggings, and jeggings. I guess there is just something about wearing a huge sweater that I love. Maybe because it makes me feel little. lol


These grey jeggings and black wedge boots are both crazy comfy. I have a feeling I will be pairing these with all my tops this winter.


You may laugh when you get to the bottom of this post and see that I purchased everything at Target, but their Fall and Winter collection is so cute right now! It was hard not to just buy everything in the store. Ohhh the possibilities! 




What I Wore:
Sweater: Target 
Grey Jeggings: Target
Black Wedge Boot: Target 
Necklace: a Friend (she got in San Diego)

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At November 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Marlen said...

sweaters are a total must for fall- i especially love layering them over dresses so i can expand that fall wardrobe a little further ;) and i love the color of yours!

ps- im popping by from Trend Spin!

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

 
At November 5, 2013 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Jessi said...

Cute! Love that sweater and your booties :) you look darling!
Visiting from Trend Spin! :)
Jessi
http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

 
At November 5, 2013 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

What a great idea layering them over dresses! I'm going to have to give that a try! Thanks for stopping by!!
XOXO

 
At November 5, 2013 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks Jessi for stopping by!!
XO
Tara

 
At November 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM , Anonymous Abby said...

What a gorgeous sweater top! The color is just lovely :)

Abby
Life in the Fash Lane

 
At November 6, 2013 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

You look so cozy! I have been wanting to add some comfy sweaters to my wardrobe this year too - I just have to wait until it's cool enough for me to justify it haha! Love the outfit!

 
At November 6, 2013 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Salt and Pepper said...

Thanks Abby! I too also loved the color of this sweater! Its very fall like!

 
At November 6, 2013 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Salt and Pepper said...

Thanks Ashley! Yes, all I needed was a fire and some hot cocoa and I was set! Such a comfy outfit! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At November 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

This looks so cozy! I love that sweater and the necklace is adorable!

 
At November 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous Sherry said...

Such a comfy look! That necklace is too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home