Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Oops I Did It Again!

Posted by Devin

I told y'all I was gonna do it. Gonna wear these white skinnies all year long!

 
 


What I Wore:
White Skinnies - Old Navy (Clearance)
Gray Sweater Shirt - Kohl's
Sandals - JC Penney
Ombre Necklace - Charming Charlie's (Clearance)
Cuff Bracelet - JC Penney
 
Also, wanted to give a quick shout out to one of my very favorite mini-fashionistas! Check out my beautiful niece, Kalina, stylin' in her pink skinnies, denim shirt, and flats! She and I obviously have the same fashion sense, skinnies/denim shirt/flats is one of my favorite combos. This little lady usually has to wear a uniform to school but on the rare occasion she doesn't, she loves to pick her outfit for the day. Lookin' good Kalina-Lou!
 
 
 Linking Up With:

Labels:

12 Comments:

At October 1, 2013 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I don't blame you, they're so cute! Love that outfit!

 
At October 2, 2013 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Your niece is too cute! And I love white denim for fall! This outfit is fabulous!

 
At October 2, 2013 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Laura Side Street said...

Loving those white skinnies, so stylish and chic and why not wear them all the time, they look amazing on you :)
Just popping over form What I Wore Wednesday link

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com

 
At October 2, 2013 at 7:57 AM , Blogger smk053078 said...

You go girl....wear those skinnies allllll year long!! And your niece is PRECIOUS!!! I just wanna squeeze her!!

 
At October 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks Shanna! I think I will! ;) And yes, she is a doll, isn't she? ;) -Devin

 
At October 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you Jessica!

 
At October 2, 2013 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks so much Niki!

 
At October 2, 2013 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you Laura! So glad you popped in!

 
At October 4, 2013 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Gorgeous outfit!

Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

 
At October 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you Lauren! Always love your linky party! xoxo

 
At October 8, 2013 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Leslie McCain said...

Love this outfit, and love these shoes. Thanks so much for linking up at All Things Pretty. I hope to see you back on Thursday.
http://myfashionforwardblog.com

 
At October 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks Leslie! We'll be back! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home