Monday, October 7, 2013

It's All About the Boots

Posted by Tara


So I have been thinking about this outfit for the last week and was excited to wear it for today's fashion post.  One thing I love about fall is getting to dress more casual. 


This outfit brings back memories of my college days.  I loved wearing sweaters and hoodies. Flash forward 10 years and 5 kids and I am far from my college days!  


Can I just tell you how much I love my Hello Apparel Sweatshirt! I have a few items from them and always look forward to opportunities to wear them. I highly recommend their clothing!
We recently did a fall fashion post and I got rave reviews on my boots so I thought I would showcase them again.  


This fall I feel like your outfit always needs some sort of boot.  Can't wait till it really cools down and I can wear all my boots regularly. 


What I Wore: 
Star Chambray Shirt: Forever 21
Hello Sweatshirt: Hello Apparel
Mustard Corduroy: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Boots: Gift from Mother-in-law


Linking up with: Transatlantic Blonde, The Pleated Poppy, Style Elixir, Real Girl Glam, All things Pretty, Walking in Memphis in High Heels, Because Shanna Said So

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At October 9, 2013 at 4:11 AM , Anonymous (Mostly) Yummy Mummy said...

The best thing about autumn is boots! They look gorgeous but I have to say that I especially love your sweatshirt :-)

 
At October 9, 2013 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Super cute outfit. Love the color combo. ♥ I love that its boots season again!

Im visiting from the link up! New follower too. ♥ Your blog looks so fun!

~Maria-Isabel
www.agapelovedesigns.com

 
At October 9, 2013 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Mama S said...

I absolutely LOVE this outfit! It scream Fall and maybe pumpkin spice a bit :-)

 
At October 9, 2013 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Krystina Montemurro said...

Seriously! love those boots and your whole outfit!!!

 
At October 9, 2013 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Salt and Pepper said...

Thanks! I love the sweatshirt too! Its one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At October 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Salt and Pepper said...

Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I am so excited its almost boot season! Thanks for following us!

 
At October 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Salt and Pepper said...

Thank you! Yes, I think the mustard skinnies help with the pumpkin spice! Thanks for stopping by!!

 
At October 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Salt and Pepper said...

Thanks! Thanks for stopping by Kystina!

 
At October 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Such a fun outfit! I love the sweatshirt and the mustard pants!

 
At October 9, 2013 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Rachel The Hat said...

ive had my eye on the red heart sweater for so long but the shipping to the uk is just so much i can't part with my ££. this navy one is gorgeous too, so is the whole outfit infact! especially those great boots!!

 
At October 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Marlen said...

trust me when i say you look muuuuch more cute than a college student :) though i do love that preppy pairing- that sweatshirt is adorable!

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

 
At October 9, 2013 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Julie said...

I absolutely love your outfit!! I've seen that Hello sweater everywhere and now here! I have to get my hands on one asap.

XO, Julie

 
At October 9, 2013 at 4:31 PM , Blogger JP Lord said...

OK those boots are pretty darn amazing - but so is that polka dot top!
Found you via Shanna and following!
xo

www.moderndaymomblog.blogspot.com

 
At October 9, 2013 at 7:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hello! I followed you over from the Pleated Poppy. Love your outfit combo and your conversation sweatshirt.

Brittany
http://tomboyglamour.blogspot.com/

 
At October 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Love the combo with the mustard cords. I also have a pair and struggle with how to mix and match within my closet. I like the navy and chambray with the yellow. Stopping by from WIWW.

 
At October 11, 2013 at 5:20 AM , Blogger Lulu Soler said...

Great outfit! Love the colors - navy and mustard with the boots :) Would love for you to stop by and link up to What I'm Loving Fridays. Each week there is a new and fun giveaway!

Lulu
simplylulustyle.com

 
At October 15, 2013 at 9:58 AM , Blogger jessica | piganddac said...

Love! Boots are definitely going to be the highlight of all my outfits this season, and with all the skinny jeans and leggings in style, the combinations are endless :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home