Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Date Night Outfit

Posted by Tara


Seth and I recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary. I still can't believe it has been 10 years. Time has flown by and we have had so many great things happen. We have had 5 kids, owned 3 houses, Seth has changed jobs 3 times, and who knows what the next 10 years will bring! We are so blessed with such a great family.

We decided that since we went to Hawaii earlier this year, we would do a simple date the day of. We grabbed a quick bite at Smash Burger (yum) and headed to the movies. Saw Captain Phillips (which I highly recommend).


Before we ate I had Seth snap a few photos of my outfit. I feel like as our weather cools down I am a little sad to put away those bright colored tops and skinnies. This is my last post with my brights, but look forward to all the warm colors fall brings. 




What I Wore: 
Navy Blazer: Forever 21
Floral Top: Forever 21
Orange Skinnies: Rue 21
Bubble Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Nude Wedges: Target

Linking up with: Style Elixir, All Things Pretty, Pleated Poppy, Real Girl Glam

Labels:

9 Comments:

At October 22, 2013 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love this outfit! The colors are perfect together and I love how the blazer pulls everything together!

 
At October 22, 2013 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Brandi Barrera said...

This outfit is awesome, I am always so stumped when it comes to what to wear on a date night because I want to look extra cute for the boy :-D
ps- I LOVE your hair!!

 
At October 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I love those orange pants! So perfect for fall!

 
At October 22, 2013 at 10:45 PM , Blogger jessica | piganddac said...

Love this, and isn't Rue 21 totally stepping it up in the cute department?! I hadn't been in so long and just went the other day and bought so many things! I'm loving that store.

 
At October 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM , Anonymous Abby said...

Love this look. The top is cute and loving the colored pants (the fit is perfect!).

Abby
Life in the Fash Lane

 
At October 23, 2013 at 3:31 AM , Blogger Char said...

So cute! I love that the bright colors still feel summery but add that blazer and it's the perfect touch of fall. Great combination!

Also, this is my first time stopping by and I cannot believe you've had five kids...you're stunning!

Cheers!
Char char|treuth.com

 
At October 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Style Journey said...

Aww! Happy Anniversary! It's crazy how fast time flies when you are married with children. You look perfect for a date night out with the hubby :) Heather

 
At October 23, 2013 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Inge Jane said...

Happy anniversary! I love the brights in your outfit, and the darker jacket tones it down nicely for the cooler weather.
Inge
This Ever Evolving Life

 
At October 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM , Blogger April said...

I really LOVE this outfit, especially the top! I am obsessed with blazers too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home