Friday, October 18, 2013

5 Favorite Fall Soups

Posted by Tara


I love what fall brings. To me it brings more baking, pumpkin and spice, and soups. I am a huge fan of soup. There is nothing better than a warm bowl of soup. So I thought today I would share my top favorite soups for this fall!

Tortellini Sausage Soup- from Our Best Bites



This is a family favorite. My kids aren't huge fans of tortellini by itself, but they gobble it up in this soup. I tell people this soup is like Spaghetti in a bowl. So yummy!

Pork Chili Verde- from Heather Christo


This soup is one of my favorite finds. It's super easy and delicious! I've even used this recipe to make carnitas for dinner. Their Green Salsa is literally the BOMB. Love it.

Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup- from AllRecipes.com


This soup really is a great tasting crock pot recipe! It was given to me from a friend years ago and I love the way it tastes every time. My family loves tortilla soup and crushing the tortilla chips on top! This is a keeper in our meal rotation.

Olive Garden Zuppa Tuscana Soup- Food.com


So I have to confess that I have never made this soup for my family. But one day when I was sick, my dear friend Devin brought me some of this soup. It is divine. I also hear how amazing it is from other households all the time. This is one to add to your menu this fall!

Mushroom Soup- Google


So every fall I make mushroom soup. It is heaven to me. I google a recipe and then slightly change it to make it my own every time. I love sauteed mushroom, so I always saute mine first before blending them with the cream. Find a recipe that works for you and your family. I never have wines on hand so I google ones that don't call for it in the recipe. This is creamy goodness you don't want to miss out on!

Linking up with: Linky Party Palooza, Shabby Nest, Fluster's Creative Muster

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At October 18, 2013 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Cassi Brightforest said...

I am just starting to love Mushroom soup. And the Zuppa is always my go to comfort soup

 
At October 18, 2013 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Mushroom soup is heaven for me. And any Italian soup is a must! Thanks for stopping by Cassi!

 
At October 18, 2013 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Jillian@FoodFolksandFun said...

I love soups during the fall; what a great collection!

 
At October 18, 2013 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

We do too! We actually had the pork chili verde tonight and it hit the spot! Love this time of year! Thanks for stopping by Jillian!

 
At October 23, 2013 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Leslie Lambert said...

This is a great round-up. Thanks for sharing! This would be great to link up to Create It Thursday #25…it's live now! Hope to see you there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home