Monday, September 9, 2013

Reese's Chocolate Chip Cookies

Posted by Tara

I am one of those Moms. You know. The one who has chocolate stashed in different places throughout the house. I love my chocolate cold out of the fridge, so most of the time I have mine hidden behind the eggs or butter. 

I grew up with a Mom who always had Reese's peanut butter cups and Dr. pepper on hand. I may not have inherited the need for a Dr. Pepper stash, but the Reese's cups I definitely have! 

When I bake, I like to bake with simple recipes. If it seems too complicated, I'll try to search for the same recipe with easier ingredients and instructions. So when I decided I wanted to make some peanut butter cup cookies, I went with the easy route. 

I used the NestlĂ© Toll House chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the package. If you are not sure of the recipe I am talking about click here! This recipe is my go to recipe for cookies. They are always good and super simple. To begin, I made the recipe exactly as the package says minus the nuts.
Next I took 8 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, roughly chopped them into tiny chunks, and folded them into my cookie batter. Bake according to the Nestle instructions. I like to bake mine for 9 minutes. Seth likes his cookies SOFT. 


This recipe is extremely easy for a reason: so that even those who are new to baking can do it! It's definitely a fool-proof recipe. Also, if you aren't a peanut butter cup fan (what? who wouldn't be!) you can fold in any candy of choice. Peanut M&M's, Crunch Bars, Snickers.... you name it! Good luck and happy baking!!


Don't forget to follow us on BlogLovin'!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At September 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Brianna Clark said...

Wow these look amazing I'll definitely have to try them! thanks for linking up with The Collective!

 
At September 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM , Blogger My Way to Fit and Fab said...

YUM! Those cookies look amazing!!!

mywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

 
At September 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you!! Thanks for stopping by!! :)

 
At September 13, 2013 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Jessi @ Practically Functional said...

Yum, looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe at my link party, I'm pinning this!

 
At September 17, 2013 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

I absolutely love anything with a Reese's cup in it so these sounds divine. Thanks for sharing at the Pinworthy Projects Party!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home