Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"I Want It That Way"

Posted By Tara


I recently had the awesome opportunity to attend a Backstreet Boys Concert. Yep, you read right! I was one of those girls from the 90's that LOVED all the boy bands! I attended a Scottsdale Mom's Night Out and won a pair of tickets! I never win anything, so you know how excited I was when they called the number on my raffle. I felt the title of this post was fitting since I got to see them LIVE!

I haven't been to a concert in years. Yes, having 5 kids keeps those concert-going days at bay. I love my kiddos, but rarely get to go out to concerts. When I called my husband Seth to tell him I won, he quickly responded with "I'll gladly watch the kids for you!" Ha! He just didn't want to be seen at the concert. 


I took my great friend Brittany John. I have known her for years! When my husband first started his business trips 3 years ago, I would call her up and have her come over for late night movies and snacks. She always helps me when I call, love her to death!


I was worried that when I got to the concert there were going to be all these little girls there and I was going to feel out of place. Well I am happy to say I was wrong. The place was filled with girls MY age! Can I just tell you how the concert ROCKED?!! I seriously had such a great time! It was so much fun! Can't wait to attend another concert (if husband and kiddos permit...). 


What I Wore:
Top: Target
Leather Pants: Gift (I think Dillards)
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Forever 21

Don't forget to follow us on BlogLovin'!

Linking up with: Style Elixir, The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde, Real Girl Glam, The Fashion Canvas

Labels:

9 Comments:

At September 17, 2013 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

That is SO excited you got to attend one of their concerts! Lucky girl! Lovely look as well!! ps discovered you via real girl glam linkup xo

 
At September 17, 2013 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you! So glad you stopped by Lauren!!

 
At September 17, 2013 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Very cute outfit, I love the pants and shoes. And the bag! Okay and the shirt too hahaha. A lot of my friends went to that concert, so bummed I couldn't go!

 
At September 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you Jessica! Yes, the concert was awesome! I hope they come back and tour here next year!!

 
At September 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Erin Kelly Cannon said...

Come link up your best Monochromatic look this week on the Trend Spin Linkup! Click HERE to linkup.

xoxo
Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

 
At September 17, 2013 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Lauren {Fizz and Frosting} said...

Those pants are so fabulous! They look like they were made for you! Loved how you styled them too!

Lauren
Fizz and Frosting

 
At September 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Brandi Barrera said...

Lucky girl, this sounds sooo fun! I NEED those pants, they are awesome!!

 
At September 22, 2013 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks Lauren! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At September 22, 2013 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks Brandi! I was worried of going to the concert and getting sweaty and pulling a Ross from Friends! LOL Glad they worked out! Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home