Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sunday Best

Posted by Tara


I really do love getting ready for church on Sunday. I remember all the years I was pregnant and hating it because nothing fit right. Now I look forward to planning my outfits for Sundays.  

I wore my pink skirt, floral blouse, light pink belt, simple necklace, grey pumps.

Here is a close up of my belt. I love skinny colored belts. This one is a pale pink. 

This necklace I just got from my recent trip to Dallas. So far its what I've been looking for to add to my accessories. It simple and elegant. With a busy top like my floral one, I just needed just a touch of accessory. This necklace added the perfect amount. 


As soon as Seth started snapping photos before we left for church (on time!) my boys wanted to jump in a photo with their Mom. I cherish this, because I know it will only last for so long, then they will find it not cool to take photos with their Mom one day.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, BlogLovin'

Blouse: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Belt: Target
Heels: Target (Clearance)

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

At August 7, 2013 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

The color of that skirt is absolutely perfect!! You are stunning!!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Your boys are so cute in their fancy outfits! I love your skirt so much - the color is gorgeous and it fits you really well!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Mama S said...

love the pink skirt, you look gorgeous mama!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Priscilla - Wheelchair Mommy/Stylish Gimp said...

That skirt is GORGEOUS!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 9:57 AM , Blogger kateprs said...

I love the color of your skirt! I've been looking for a vibrant (but not neon) pink skirt for some time now, I guess I'll have to check F21 :)

Kate @ A Journey in Style

 
At August 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you Kenzie! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you Ashley! My boys love getting ready for church also. Thanks for stopping by our blog! Come again soon!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you!! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you! I love it too, and it always adds the pop of color needed!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

I looked for a while for this skirt and finally found it at Target. Over this past weekend, I saw lots of cute pencil skirts like this at Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, and Target. Good luck searching and happy shopping! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Hannah du Toit said...

love this look!!! Found you through the what I wore Wednesday link up!! Want to follow each other?!!

Let me know!

XO Hannah
fitnessfashionmommyhood.blogspot.com

 
At August 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you! Would love you to follow us! We will do the same!!!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Susan Tukaroa said...

Hi Tara,
As always you look beautiful and that outfit looks great on you.

I was just admiring this page today although I've seen it before but just looking around at other topics and ideas, I think I'm going to get some ideas from here for my family.

Thank you so much,

Love to Seth and family.

The Tukaroa Family from Cairns, Australia

Hope we see your family again in the near future, hopefully the Cook Islands

 
At August 8, 2013 at 2:44 AM , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

And this is exactly why I love Target. You look flawless. That skirt is everything. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'm sharing my Vanity Fair feature on my blog today. :) xo

www.fashboulevard.com

 
At August 8, 2013 at 6:35 AM , Blogger Caitlin Nalder said...

Love it!

 
At August 8, 2013 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you for stopping by!! Target is a staple in my closet! Will definitely stop by your blog today!

 
At August 12, 2013 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you Caitlin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home