Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Casual Dress

Posted by Devin


A few weekends ago we went to stay at a beautiful resort in Phoenix with my parents. It was such a nice get-away. After a busy and somewhat stressful summer, two days by the pool was just what this family needed! And to top it off, my mom and I went to the spa together. Needless to say I was RELAXED. Hence the no frills hair pulled up in a knot.
  
And so when we got ready to head out for dinner (after our fabulous spa visit) I decided to wear what I think is one of the most comfortable things ever: a casual dress. I love casual dresses. I have maybe 5 or 6 in my closet and I love that I can wear them and still be a mom. Not all cute outfits are practical, but this one is. Did I mention that my mom bought it for me? Did I mention that she has the best taste ever? Love my mom.



Here's me and my guys heading to dinner. They make a girl look good.


What I Wore:
Dress - Newport News
Sandals - Naturalizer
Necklace - Charming Charlie's (Clearance)

Linked Up With:

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 14, 2013 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Mama S said...

that is one gorgeous dress!

 
At August 14, 2013 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Priscilla - Wheelchair Mommy/Stylish Gimp said...

adorable ... and casual .. perfect.

 
At August 15, 2013 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you!

 
At August 15, 2013 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks Priscilla!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home