Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Posted by Tara



 I have a love for shopping and fashion. One of my favorite things to wear is colored skinnies! I pretty much never wear denim pants and only colors. I recently went to H&M and found that they were having a KILLER sale on colored pants! I finished my rainbow in my closet. I now have every color in the rainbow. lol Probably not something to brag about!


I wore this outfit to a Craft Night that Chrissy from Let me See you Sparkle put on! It was tons of fun and we made a really cute craft!



Shirt: H&M
Necklace: Charming Charlies 
Gold Belt: Target
Pants: H&M
Sandals: Target

Linked Up with The  Pleated Poppy , Two Thirty-Five Designs , Monday Mingle , Transatlantic Blonde

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At July 10, 2013 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Deanna Heiliger said...

Totally cute outfit!!

 
At July 10, 2013 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Such a cute outfit! I am actually headed to H&M this weekend (there isn't one in the town I live in) and I am so excited! Hopefully I can find some great deals too!

 
At July 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks! H&M is my favorite store! Majority of my stuff is usually from there!!

 
At July 10, 2013 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Object of Maya*ffection said...

SO CUTE!! And um, I wanna come over and craft with you stylish girls!!

 
At July 10, 2013 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Aww! Thanks! You are more than welcome to join!! ;)

 
At July 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Leslie McCain said...

Love this and would love for you to share at my fashion link up that goes live at 8 am tomorrow http://myfashionforwardblog.com/all-things-pretty-16

 
At July 10, 2013 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Will definitely do!! Thank you!!

 
At July 17, 2013 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Leslie McCain said...

Thank you so much for joining all things pretty I love that..hope to see ya back tomorrow at http://myfashionforwardblog.com..I pinned it to our board :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home