Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bright Orange for a 119 Degree Day

Posted by Devin:

Last weekend I had the best time on a girls' night out with Tara and Caitlin (yes, the same fabulous Caitlin of Caitlin Nalder Photography). We headed to the other side of the valley for a great Crafty Pants Party: eating some yummy food and making super cool string art. And because we finished our projects a bit early, we also squeezed in a quick trip to the mall and a little shopping at H&M (yesss!!!).

Now I don't claim to be the world's greatest fashionista, but I do love clothes, shopping and trying to look cute. And I've been wanting to link up for the Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday for awhile now, so today I thought I'd share Saturday's "ensemble."

On my way:



After the par-tay:


Sandal close-up (because they deserve one):


I love these sandals. When I bought them I wasn't sure how many things they'd match, but then I was quite surprised at how much orange and yellow I actually have in my closet! It seems like I wear them all the time! And my black polka dot shirt is one of my fave's. So loose and flowy and comfortable, all good things since it was 119 on Saturday. Yikes! 

Here's the breakdown on What I Wore:

Polka Dot Shirt: H&M
Orange Skinnies: Rue 21
Turquoise Drop Necklace: Charming Charlies
Shoes: Ross
Bag: Macy's


Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Amy Bennett said...

OH, I love that pop of color in the necklace!

 
At July 3, 2013 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks Amy! That is seriously my favorite necklace. I gotta thing for turquoise. :) ~Devin

 
At July 4, 2013 at 7:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Devin, YOU are SUCH A CRACK UP! I was working on the blog and noticed my name in the post. I feel SO fabulous now! haha Thanks Devin! Your outfit that night was SO cute! Need to buy some colored jeans!!! -Caitlin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home