5 Musts for the First Day of School
Posted by Tara
School is starting again, are you ready? I have picked 5 things that are musts for the first day of school!
1. Have everything ready for a "First Day of School" photo. I found a cute website that gives you a printable for that shot!
Armelle does a great job! I love how easy this is! Click here to go to her blog for the printable.
If you don't have time to print something off and don't have a chalk board handy, you can always add text to the photo on your phone later. These are a few of my favorite apps you can use!
This one is Phonto. Has tons of fonts and is really user friendly!
Love Rhonna Designs App! This has lots of fun stuff to add to photos and really cute fonts!
My next favorite is A Beautiful Mess App. Love how user friendly this one is and all the cute doodles they have! You can find all of these in ITunes or in your Droid Store.
2. Lunch notes. There is nothing more exciting to a child than opening up their lunch and reading a sweet note from Mom or Dad. Here are a few that Devin created (love her) that you can use for the first week of school!
Click here for the lunch box printables.
3. Measure your child. You could use a special place like a growth chart hanging on your wall or a wooden trim that you keep it on.
Found this one at Dear Lillie Blog. So cute and looks great in her house all year round! Check out here blog here!
4. Make your child his or her favorite breakfast! Kristy from The Diary from Dave's Wife did an incredible job on her "First Day of School Breakfast"!
I love the polka dots and apples! So adorable! If you would like to see more from her blog click here!
5. Last but not least.....(Drum roll please)
Read them a book that will help them feel better about their first day of school! There are so many books out there for every grade or age. Here are a few that Devin had on hand for her boys' first day!
I hope all these "Musts" were helpful, as I plan on doing all of these myself!
Don't forget to follow us on BlogLovin'!
Linking up with: Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Take A Look Tuesday, Show Me What You Got, Fluster Buster Creative Muster, Tatertots and Jello