Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fashion Tip of the Day

Posted by Tara
 
We live in Arizona. It. Is. Hot. So I know layering clothes isn't always a good idea, but it does look really cute. Layering clothes with my outfits is one of my favorite things. Neon colors are in, and I love them. 
Here I am wearing a white striped shirt from H&M. Love this shirt because it can go with any color of skinnies or a pair of denim. Here I paired it with a pair of white shorts. What is best about this shirt is it only costs $5!! I slipped a neon yellow shirt underneath (Got it at Target) and WA-LA! 
 

I really liked how these two shirts layered together. Remember while getting dressed, if a shirt is getting old to you and you want to change it up, look around your closet and try layering it with something else!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Jamie Whalen said...

Usually, I have a huge problem with layering making me look thicker. But for layering, that's really cute!

 
At May 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

I know what you mean. The two shirts I chose here are fairly thin shirts. The neon colored one I normally wear a camisole underneath because its so thin. When I layer, I try to still make my figure flattering! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home